We offer 3 years warranty an all Clarijs products. On all other brands the normal warranty policy applies.
Our bakfiets tents are made afther the order. This orders only can be canceled witin 5 days afther the order.
Chamber of Commerce: 22007143
VAT identification number NL022.92.294.B01
Should the activity of the trader be subject to a relevant licensing system: the data of the supervising authority.
Should the trader practice a regulated profession:
- the professional association or organization with which he is affiliated;
- the professional title, the town/city in the EU or the European Economic Area where this was granted;
- a reference to the professional rules that apply in the Netherlands and instructions as to where and how these professional rules can be accessed.
www.thuiswinkel.org. The complaint is then sent both to the trader concerned and the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization.
www.sgc.nl), by either the consumer or the trader, with due observance of that which is stipulated below.
Article 16 | Branch guarantee
- The Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization guarantees the fulfilment of obligations of her members in relation to binding advices imposed on them by the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee, unless the member decides to put the binding advice before a law-court for verification within two months after de date of that advice. This guarantee will come into effect again upon the court ruling becoming final and conclusive, whereby the court has declared that the binding advice has binding effect. Up to a maximum sum of € 10,000 per binding advice the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization will pay this sum to the consumer. In case of sums higher than € 10,000 per binding advice, the sum of € 10,000 will be paid. As far as the sum is higher than € 10,000 the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization has the obligation to take reasonable adequate efforts to pursue the member to fulfil the binding advice.
- Application of this guarantee requires the consumer to submit a written appeal to the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization and to transfer his claim on the trader to the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization. As far as the claim on the trader exceeds the sum of € 10,000, the consumer will be offered the possibility to transfer his claim on the trader above the sum of € 10,000 to the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization, where after this organization will pursue payment of the claim to the consumer in court on her own title and costs.
Article 17 | Additional or different stipulations
Additional stipulations or stipulations that differ from these general terms and conditions may not be detrimental to the consumer and should be recorded in writing, or in such a way that consumers can store them in a readily accessible manner on a durable medium.
Article 18 | Amendment to the general terms and conditions of Thuiswinkel
- The Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization will only amend these general terms and conditions after consultation with the Consumers’ Association.
- Amendments to these terms and conditions will only come into effect after they have been published in the appropriate way, on the understanding that where amendments apply during the validity of an offer, the stipulation that is most favorable to the consumer will prevail.
- Address of the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization: PO Box 7001, 6710 CB EDE, The Netherlands.
Firma Clarijs owns this website.
Which information does Firma Clarijs collect?
The information Firma Clarijs collects falls into two categories. That includes information you enter yourself when ordering a product on the site. This is information related to your identity (such as your name, address, e-mail address, etc…). This also includes information connected to your method of payment. At the same time, this information also constitutes the so-called “traffic data” of site visitors. The IP address of your computer is also recorded. Additionally, your browsing behavior while on the Firma Clarijs site is also monitored. This data is exclusively used to improve service and site content. The information is solely for internal use and is not forwarded for commercial purposes to third parties or other organizations.
What does Firma Clarijs do with the information?
The aim of collecting your information is to process your order, its payment and deliver it to the correct address. It also offers us the opportunity to ask you to share your experience with Firma Clarijs, in order to offer you an even better service. This way we can match you with sales that might interest you, by notifying you of special offers and deals, as well as by sending you relevant information and newsletters. The personal information is only used for the above-listed purposes. Firma Clarijs has no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.
Firma Clarijs has implemented the necessary security measures to avoid loss and unlawful use of, as well as changes to, the information that Firma Clarijs collects on its site. All information is coded and sent over a secure connection. Firma Clarijs operates at a level of safety appropriate for a business in the art of protection.
Information about Data Privacy of Firma Clarijs